You can learn Brazilian Portuguese in Bristol, England
Marisa Edwards, a qualified and certified language teacher has been teaching Brazilian Portuguese in England.
Marisa and I are friends for many years and we have lots things in common:
- We both are member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (where our “Once Upon a Time” story began);
- Our B. A. are from Ibero-Americana University, Sao Paulo, Brazil;
- We like Jane Austen, English novelist, author of "Sense and Sensibility" and "Pride and Prejudice" ;
- We love anything and everything about Monteiro Lobato - José Bento Monteiro Lobato, the most important Brazilian writer of children's books;
- We love to teach, movies and English literature.
Her site and blog are full of information about Brazil and United Kingdom (music, movies, culture and many, many others).
Are your question: "How to?"or How I do?"...... (to sing " Girl from Ipanema by Tom Jobim & Vinícius", to dance Samba", learn about Açai and Guaraná?). You can find your answers...right now!
Just take a look in this site http://www.bs.16bristol-brasil.co.uk.16/. and enjoy!
Do you know how many types of banana are in Brazil?