Saturday, October 31, 2009

Princess Classics!

Yesterday,October 30, 2009, some friends of Vacaville 4th Ward and I went to Disney on Ice - Princess Classics Show.

The theme "Princess Classics" is a journey to the magical classic fairy tales.

Because I love all "lands of Disney", I'm suspicious to say it, but the show was as always: Amazing!

The first half of the show was about the six "princess" tales, and the second half was about Cinderella in more detail, with a grand ballroom finale and a happy end.

My favorite moment: the arrival of the seven dwarfs.

We really had fun, fun and fun! The pictures are out of order the presentation.... Thanks for all that had made those great moments for me and us, (rsrsrsrsrs)!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Princess Classics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your visit and comment!