Friday, November 20, 2009

Changing numbers!

Last Wednesday, November 18th, I had changed my number to 54th! What aha age! I am one of the blessed ones woman! I live a big life, but it's the small things that fill me up.
My husband invited me to celebrate my moments at the "Monterey Bay Aquarium", in Monterey, CA (yes, it is not "Monterrey" it is Monterey - a city rich with history, natural beauty and attractions).
The Aquarium is combined new life animas exhibits, interactive experiences and seahorses.
I'm so grateful for the opportunity  I had how to spread more joy. There is no better feeling, for sure. Nothing about "nice dinner, a diamond ring"!. "A gift is your way of expressing how you feel about another person" - the gift of sharing yourself!.



THIS IS WHAT  54 >> LOOKS LIKE!
'

3 comments:

  1. Didi,
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! :)

    from Home Teaching fam.
    J & S

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing DiDi and I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks like happy!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit and comment!