Monday, November 30, 2009

SWEET MEMORIES!

In my early years, at least 40 years ago, I played with many paper dolls. I used to play with the smallest dolls under the bedsheets when I was supposed to be taking a nap!
Do you remember that time? Ohhhh, so great!
We didn't need expensive toys to keep us happy like children I know today. We spent hours making and playing with the creations of our hands. 
I still I love to play  with dolls, and I'm sure you do, too.
There is no going backward in time, but I've included some paper dolls and their clothes you can  download, just in case someone out there still wants to have a good time for no money costs.





1 comment:

  1. I stumbled on your blog and I love these, what a cute Christmas present you could make out of this set!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit and comment!