Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My pictures of week! Missionary Work around the World!

Elder Norton(left) and Elder Donaldson(right)
Preaching to Yah-Whooo Organic Garden employees
Vacaville 4th Ward - Vacaville, CA)
(from my Missionary photographs)


Elder Andrus from Idaho pulling his companion, Elder Pedu
while serving in Colorado
(from my Missionary photographs)



Elder Felipe Cascardi (left), in New York
Baptism Day
(from my Missionary photographs)


Sisters Shijirbaatar from Mongolia (left) and Sister Wilhelm from Utah
"On the road to the Celestial Kingdom in Russia"
(from my Missionary photographs)

2 comments:

  1. Love these pictures. Have I told you lately how much I love your blog. Thanks for all the great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tiffanee. Let me know what I can do for you anytime, ok? I'm here to serve you!. With love, Didi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit and comment!