Friday, November 19, 2010

Just a Note to say Thank You!

First of all, I would like to say "Thank you"  for all  "Happy Birthday wishes" I got yesterday.
It was so nice of you! I reached one more year of experience! I don't know what's going to happen from now, but I'm feeling very good  despite my cancer problem!
No one of us knows what the future holds, but reaching our potential as a human being is more than an ideal. It is the ultimate goal!
It's a lot easier putting on a wig and getting a new outfit,  as I'm doing month's cover."Rocks unattended turn into mounds, and them mountains" (as Oprah said).
The real ideal: Whose life did you touch? Who did you love, and who love you back? Life is an open door to all that is possible. And that's a powerful thing - gave to us by the Atonement of Jesus Christ and also, because of the Heavenly Father's love for us.
Thanks again for letting myself be a part of your world and, for sure, what matters: one more year of a daily transformation of consciousness that allows me to know that I am no better or worse than any other being. That I simply am.

With love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your visit and comment!