Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Visiting Teaching November - handouts ideas

I really loved the Conference talks. Some of them brought tears in my eyes. Some of them make me think where I am now and what I need to do in able to be there...My desire is to share "all" talks with my sisters, but fifteen minutes are not enough to exchange those feelings.So, I decided bring an Ensign with the handouts sticked on respective talks, plus a thank you card, expressing my gratitude for the opportunity  I had along the year that  she opened her door and her arms for me. Some of my handouts:
Because of Your Faith
Come Unto Me
Judge Not
The Three Rs of Choice
Stay on the Path
Till We Meet Again

2 comments:

  1. Can you share what fonts you used on each handout. Thanks I am always looking for great fonts and you used so great ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure.
    1. Because.. - Bernhard Modern
    2. Judge Not - Title - Cafe Rojo
    Text - Ammys Handwriting
    3. The Three.. - Black Chancery
    4. Come Unto.. - Black Chancery
    5. Till We... - Daves Hand
    6. Stay... - Ambrosia
    You can download it from "Kevin and Amanda" or "1001 free fonts" for free of charge. Those sites are very great. Hope I could help you. Love, Didi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit and comment!