|Looking for the good|
Procurar o que é bom
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Monday, February 21, 2011
|click here to the slide show|
As the Church reaches one million Primary children, the Friend is sponsoring a new project, “One in a Million,” showing how each child is a special son or daughter of God. Featuring individual Primary children from around the world, each photo slideshow is accompanied by audio of the child telling his or her own story.
The stories include experiences the children have had doing service, developing a talent, overcoming challenges, sharing the gospel, living gospel principles, or participating in hobbies or favorite activities with family and friends.
One of the first Primary children viewers will meet is nine-year-old Sarah, who used her newly acquired sewing skills to serve other Primary-aged children in Haiti last year after learning about the earthquake.
The slideshows are made to create a sense of community among the worldwide Primary.
New slideshows will be added throughout the year, showing that every child is one in a million.
(Church News and Events)
Sunday, February 20, 2011
For sisters who are having problems downloading the resources inside of 2011 Outline:
|download wheel and shapes|
- make sure you have the Adobe program working properly in your computer
- if you are having problems with the Foxit Reader, make sure it is in Tools/Preferences/Trust Manager - the box "Enable Safe Reading Mode is checked
- type www.sharingtime.lds.org instead
- at the Sugardoodle, Mormonshare, Latter-Day Chatter and The Idea Door sites are gathered resources for all Auxiliaries of the Church and they are full of ideas
- install LDS. toolbar in your computer to be easy
- "the alternative" bookmark for the 3rd week of May are below, as requested
- kids can decorate it in the back
|Encourage application (making a bookmark)|