Friday, August 19, 2011

How I can get Visiting Teaching Message earlier

Lovely sisters,
I just realize today that you're having difficult to obtain the Ensign or other Church Magazine earlier.
First, I would like to clear that I'm not in any blog competition or rate. I have very specific reason to blog and share what I'm learning despite any other temporal doubt and purpose. 
Also, I'm so please to share with you how I get the Ensign (I just did not know...)


"Normally, 15 days before the next month, you can have the new Church  Magazines at/by:


  • subscription (I already got my September full packet: Ensign, Liahona (Portuguese and Spanish), Friend and New Era
  • Church "RSS" site (see below); you subscribe "Daily Gems" and you get it before for pdf download and audio podcast
  • and, also, we have another "blog resource" -  not official either, but with good "Church information":nothingwavering.org - because it has LDS blogs posts together and you can subscribe for it (I personally like this because I don't need to looking for new information - they come to my inbox and I can work with, afterwards)
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 01:11:03 +0000
    Subject: The Ensign Magazine Audio Podcast
    From: ldsrss@ldschurch.org
    To: ddsantos2004@hotmail.com

    The Ensign Magazine Audio Podcast 


    Audio Ensign,September 2011
    Posted: 15 Jul 2011 12:00 PM PDT
    Audiobook Format, Ensign, September 2011This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now 
    PDF: The Ensign, September 2011
    Posted: 15 Jul 2011 12:00 PM PDT
    PDF Format—Ensign, September 2011This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now 
Let me know, if you still have any kind of trouble or other issue in get the Church Magazines and, I can forward the link to you as soon I get it.  Deal?
We all are together in that cause that I love sooooooo much! And love you too!

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much that did help!! you are a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit and comment!