Monday, August 6, 2012

Did you hear the buzzzz? 2013 Outline for Sharing Time: I am a Child of God


The 2013 Outline for Sharing Time has the same title as 2008 Outline: I AM A CHILD OF GOD, but with different  monthly themes
January - :I Am a Child of God, and He has a plan for me.
February -  The Earth was created for Heavenly Father's Children
Mar:ch - Jesus Christ is Our Savior
April - Jesus Christ restored His church in the latter days.
May - Prophets teach us to live the restored Gospel
June -  I will follow Heavenly Father's plan by being baptized and confirmed
July - Families are part of Heaveny Father's plan
Aug -  Heavenly Father hears and answers my prayers
September -  I will serve God with all my heart, might, mind and strength
October-  I will share the Gospel with all of God's children
November -   We are to thank God in all things
December -   I know that Jesus Christ will come again

The Bishops are receiving the booklet in their Wards; you'll get yours pretty soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your visit and comment!