Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Elder Taylor Ward was called to serve another mission


Photo: Christine Larsen Photography

"I left home for the first time in my life and even went to a different country to try to fulfill my dream of going and playing in the NHL as a pro. But while I was there The Lord told me that I needed to go back home and go on a mission even though it was only half way through the season. Now a lot of people especially my teammates and coaches from past teams have asked why I would give up on that dream especially when I had a good shot of making it. My answer is because the Lord has called me to do this marvelous work and I dare not miss this glorious opportunity that will allow me to come closer to god and allow others to come closer to him as well." -Elder Taylor Ward

From Idaho State Police:

On September 3, 2013, at approximately 5:55 p.m., the Idaho State Police investigated a two-vehicle fatality crash on State Highway 39 at milepost 43, near Rockford. A 2013 Chevrolet Cruze, driven by John Floyd, 20 of Deep Run, North Carolina, failed to yield from a stop sign at the intersection with State Highway 39 and 100 South in Bingham County. The Cruze was struck on the passenger side by a 2010 Ford F350, headed southbound, driven by Joshua Morris, 23 of Blackfoot. Floyd was transported to Bingham Memorial Hospital for his injuries, his passenger, Taylor Ward, 19 of Vacaville, California, was transported to Portneuf Medical Center, where he later succumbed to his injuries. Morris was not transported due to his injuries. All occupants were wearing their seatbelts. 


Our prayers for the Ward's. All  comfort and strength  are necessary in behalf the Ward family from Vacaville who tragically lost their missionary son today in a car accident in Idaho. He had only been out 2 months (July 2013 - July 2015). The Lord has called him to another mission.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit and comment!