Frosty Leaf Ghosts
- Silk maple leaves, or other similarly shaped leaves (sold in craft and department stores)
- Waxed paper
- White fabric paint
- Paintbrush or foam brush
- White or silver glitter
- Black permanent marker
- Turn each leaf so the points face up and use the scissors to round the top to resemble a ghost's head.
- Working on a waxed paper-covered surface, paint the leaves white (front and back). If needed, give them a second coat.
- While the paint is still tacky, sprinkle the surfaces with glitter.
- Once the paint dries, use the marker to draw on ghostly facial features.
(from Disney Family)