Wednesday, February 25, 2015

What I had learned in 2012 at Women's Conference (handouts) as requested

I had a requested about this session Workshop at 2012 BYU Women's Conference. Instead  e-mail I would like share with you, too. It is a great idea for the Relief Society Activity/Presentation and all handouts are ready to use. Enjoy it!


The class entitled "Come, Sit By Us!"  was given by Sisters Jenni Moody, Kara Jeffrey and Debbie Weaver.
 ..."We are all part of a worldwide circle of sisterhood. Together as sisters, we can uplift, inspire, and strengthen one another. Through the power of the true love of Christ, we can help sisters know that they are daughters of God and love them. We can help sisters to have that special feeling of knowing that they too are part of this wonderful circle of sisters when we say, “Come–Sit by us"

Handouts:

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see these handouts, but each link directs me to the main page of the Women's Conference. Is there somewhere I'm supposed to go from there? Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit and comment!