This is an old idea, but still works.......
The heart that hangs from the magnet has "fed" and "hungry" on either side. When visits need to be made, the "hungry" side shows, and when the teaching is completed, the heart is turned to "fed".
- Print out the hearts and sheep and copy to cardstock
- Cut out, and glue hearts wrong side together so the words show on both sides. (Make sure you keep the two separated or you might have a "double head" nickle situation!
- Color in the sheep as you like.
- Laminate and cut out again.
- Punch a small hole in the hearts and thread the embroidery floss through.
- Attach to the back of the magnet by placing the ends of the floss under the adhesive side of the magnet.
To save the art, right click over the image you want, and "save as"